No Time to Lose Campaign
IOSH’s No Time to Lose campaign aims to get the causes of occupational cancer more widely understood and help businesses take action. To achieve this aim, the campaign is:
- Raising awareness of cancer caused by work in the UK and internationally. Join an event to hear from a speaker on occupational cancer
- Suggesting some solutions on a UK scale to tackle the problem – a national model that can be transposed internationally. Read the action plan
- Offering free practical, original materials to businesses to help them deliver effective prevention programmes. You’ll find everything from factsheets, posters and leaflets, to films, presentations and case studies
- Encouraging businesses to show their commitment to managing harmful exposures by signing up to the campaign pledge. Once you’ve made your pledge, you will be eligible for an IOSH certificate demonstrating your dedication
- Urging organisations to support the campaign by providing a supporting statement and logo. All supporters are sent a supporter pack, and are encouraged to share information about the campaign and the free resources via their usual networks and communication channels
- Providing a free ‘Ask the experts’ service for anyone who has a question about work-related cancers or managing carcinogenic exposures. Email the expert panel.
Hear Dr. Lesley Rushton on work-related cancer in the UK, meet some of the people affected by carcinogenic exposures, and find out what IOSH is calling for as part of the No Time to Lose campaign.