The six initiators of the Roadmap on carcinogens are maintaining this website to enhance public access to information about the action scheme to prevent and deal with risks arising from occupational exposure to carcinogens. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, the initiators are accepting no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- partly coming from third parties for which the initiators assuming no responsibility;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the initiators have no control and for which the initiators assuming no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The initiators are accepting no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.