The roadmap on carcinogens is an initiative of these organisations:
- the Austrian Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection
- the Belgian Federal Public Service Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue
- the German Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- the Finnish Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
- the French Ministry of Labor, Employment and Integration
- the Portugese Authority for Working Conditions
- the Netherlands Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment
- the Slovenian Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities
- Spain: Spanish Ministry of Labour and Social Economy
- BusinessEurope (European employers)
- the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA)
- the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- the European Commission
- the European Trade Union Confederation
We need all of you to get active and join us on the road!
Follow our LinkedIn page and react to our posts.
If you have ideas or comments about the roadmap just drop us an email in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We promise to answer as soon as possible.